Fresh and Easy is NOT FRESH

Tired of purchasing their salads with as many as 3 days left to be considered "fresh" by their OWN dates/standards only to find unfit lettuce.The brown lettuce is hidden by packets, croutons, nuts, and you can't see the old brown until the package is home & opened.

I am hungry with no car. How do I get my money back when I can't even get back to the store? Make your salads SAME DAY only and STOP robbing people that buy your not so FRESH food!!! I wasn't aware once I opened the packaging that I should have taken a picture of how "perfect" the salads look.

All I could do was capture how it really looked along with what was left once a large part of the brown lettuce was removed. I don't eat brown lettuce at home and I certainly REFUSE to pay for it then eat it.

This is inexcusable.Stop buying this rip-off as I will NEVER purchase this old fooed ever again!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Food Manufacturers
review #629981

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Fresh and Easy? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Fresh and Easy. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Fresh and Easy.
Filing a new complaint about