Featured Not resolved

Tired of purchasing their salads with as many as 3 days left to be considered "fresh" by their OWN dates/standards only to find unfit lettuce.The brown lettuce is hidden by packets, croutons, nuts, and you can't see the old brown until the package is home & opened.

I am hungry with no car. How do I get my money back when I can't even get back to the store? Make your salads SAME DAY only and STOP robbing people that buy your not so FRESH food!!! I wasn't aware once I opened the packaging that I should have taken a picture of how "perfect" the salads look.

All I could do was capture how it really looked along with what was left once a large part of the brown lettuce was removed. I don't eat brown lettuce at home and I certainly REFUSE to pay for it then eat it.

This is inexcusable.Stop buying this rip-off as I will NEVER purchase this old fooed ever again!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Fresh and Easy and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $12 and wants Fresh and Easy to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fresh and Easy salad for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fresh and Easy?

Comments

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1278029

How long does a head of lettuce last in your house? Jesus.